Three thing I’m loving this week
1. Mad Men Season 7 is finally on Netflix. I binge watched Mad Men last year and then had to wait…wait….wait… until this week for the final season. Well, the first half of the final season anyway. *sigh*
2. A great niece. My niece is pregnant and we found out Saturday that it’s a girl. Can’t wait to meet her!
3. Seagulls. People call them “flying rats,” but if you take the time to really look at them, they are quite beautiful birds. I admire their hardiness and tenacity.
4. Spring sunrises. I’ve been a morning runner for more than a decade and I’ve seen a lot of sunrises in that time. The best ones in Erie are always in the spring.
Things I’m not loving this week
1. Wind + cold + rain. The trifecta of miserable spring weather.
2. The muddy season. I’m thankful (most of) the snow is gone, but I despise the bog it leaves behind in my backyard. I hate wiping paws all the time.