Three things I’m loving this week
2. Humans of New York. If you’re not following Humans of New York on Facebook, you should be. This guy (also here) yesterday broke my freaking heart, but the responses kinda restored my faith in humanity.
3. Sweaters. One good thing about cooler weather — thick sweaters. I used to hate big, bulky sweaters becuase I thought they made me look fat. I just don’t care anymore. I want to be warm.
Things I’m Not loving this week
1. Cold rain. Most miserable conditions to run in. Add in wind…and you’ve got the trifecta of crap running/walking/exercising weather.
2. Rabbit holes. I hate it when one simple question leads me down some Internet rabbit hole for an hour. Damn my insatiable curiosity. (And I wonder where Lauren gets it from.)
3. Folding laundry. I’m done. Mamma had a bit of a temper tantrum in the laundry room when the bar holding up the girls’ freshly laundered clothes fell down again. It fell because there are so many clothes on it becuase the girls never put their stuff away — even if I stack it neatly in baskets and take it up to their rooms. So…that’s it, from this day forward, their clothes will go from the dryer into separate baskets. They can turn, fold, and hang their own clothes…or they can wear wrinkled crap…don’t care anymore.