After what happened to Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities who had their iPhone photos stolen by someone who got into their “cloud,” I started thinking what would happen if someone hacked into my cloud and got a hold of my phone photos. What would they find? (Spoiler: no nudies).
Here’s what they would find:
1. Blurry running photos, taken from behind. I clearly have some fascination with ass shots as I have several photos of my running friends from behind. But…then…hey…if you run faster than me, then I’ll find other ways to “get” you.
Yes, I did complete that speed workout myself…so I must take a picture.
Yes, we did score Steelers tix….so I must take a picture.
4. Cat, cats, and more cats. You’d think I was single and didn’t have kids based on the number of cat photos I have in my phone. Note to self: photograph actual humans — especially the ones you gave birth to — more.
Oh…wait..here’s a cat WITH my kid…that counts as a picture of my kid, right? (Cat beard!)
Oooh….a sunrise AND snow:
6. Suicide prevention. And, reasons to hang on in the winter.
7. Hair pix. I had short hair forever and now I’m obsessed with my long hair.
8. Food shots. Because some meals — like cupcakes & coffee — are worth remembering.
9. Boredom Selfies. Time to kill even AFTER scrolling both Facebook and Twitter? What’s a bored middle-aged Smartphone-owning mamma to do? Take selfies.
Waiting for the Erie Civic Center Box Office to open:
Waiting for the school bus:
10. Random shit. Figure this one out….
It’s a testament to my miser nature, inability to make decisions, and blatant disregard for opinions that I solicit.
This photo accompanied a text to my husband: Can you see any use for these (in the garage, maybe?) or should I burn them? He told me to burn them…but, of course, I put them in the garage and filled them with gardening supplies and toys.
I should take a picture, eh?