Three things I’m loving this week
1. The Letting-Go E-book. Leo Babauta, author of the Zen Habits blog, released a free e-book about finding contentment (which is what we should all strive for as “happiness” is fleeting at best). You can read it online, download a PDF or put it on your Kindle. It’s a great little book with lots of food for thought.
2. Target Red Card. You get 5% off your total bill whenever you use your Target Red Card. It adds up, especially if, like me, you can’t get out of Target without spending $100. I pay my card off every month…sometimes I go online & pay it the next day, so they’re not making any interest money off me.
3. Curling wand. Kelly got a cool new curling iron for her birthday. After watching a few YouTube videos on how to use it, we were off & curling. Check out my Taylor Swift look:
Things I’m not loving this week
1. Waning summer hours. Once August arrives, it seems summer is over in a snap. I like fall & I like winter, but I don’t like shorter days and darkness.
2. Square foot gardening. It just doesn’t seem to be working out for us. This is the fourth crappy crop in a row.