Things I’m loving this week
1. Berry College Eagle Cam. This eagle cam on the campus of Berry College in Georgia gives you a birds-eye view(pun intended) of an eaglet as he grows.
2. My husband. Yesterday was our 20th wedding anniversary, which is amazing to me. How he’s put up with me for two decades, I don’t know, but I’m thankful. (Yep, I was practically a child bride. 😉 )
3. Roasted brussel sprouts. I’ve always boiled them, then ate them with cider vinegar, but this week I tried roasting them (drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes) and I like them better that way.
Things I’m not loving this week
2. Facebook. I don’t get this. I mean, if I “like” a company or organization, I obviously want to see what they want to share with me, but…”big brother” Facebook is deciding who sees what all in the name of the almighty dollar. As a marketing professional who uses Facebook to connect with our audience, it totally pisses me off. F%^$ Zuckerberg.
3. Parking in the driveway. We got a dumpster last week so we could get rid of the construction materials from our kitchen renovation. Dan had the trash hauler drop the dumpster far enough away that I could still park in the garage, but you know what happened the first day, right? Yep…backed right into the dumpster. Fortunately, there was no damage. Since then, I’ve been parking in the driveway behind the dumpster…which is fine, except when everything freezes overnight. This winter needs to end.