A random collections of blog posts, articles and other things I think are worth sharing.
* Jezebel: The People Who Watch Marathons
“One of the many puzzling aspects of yesterday’s attacks was the question of what, exactly, the perpetrators thought they’d accomplish by targeting what basically amounts to a celebration of human tenacity. If anything, the tragedy in Boston will further solidify the bond between runner and spectator. And when the Chicago marathon happens this October, I’ll show up to run harder, and they’ll show up to cheer louder. If anyone thought this attack would discourage the runners or the watchers, they’ve clearly never been to a marathon.”
* Fit & Feminist: The Spirit of the Marathon Lives on in Boston
* Salon: My Three Wives
* GMO Awareness: Monsanto’s Dirty Dozen
* Scary Mommy: 10 Ways Having Children Saves You Money (LOL)
* Zen Habits: A Method for Beating Anger