Don’t you just love the Inner Webs?” (that’s an old Letters-to-the-Editor joke…suffice to say the public is absurdly stupid).
Every week I read/learn lots of cool stuff on the Internet. I turn some of it into posts for this blog or for my Runner’s Notes blog. Other stuff I “share” on Facebook, Twitter or send to friends via e-mail or I.M. If I really like something, I’ll “Pin it.” But, I always have leftovers.
So, I’ve decided to start compiling a weekly pile of random reading awesomeness here. (Cause it’s my blog and I can do whatever I want and…yes, I just used the word “awesomeness”).
Each week I’ll post a random collection of articles, blog posts, and whatever else I deem interesting enough to pass on.
What I’m reading this week
* Telling Dad: If you Look Up “Awesome” in the Dictionary.
* Grasping for Objectivity: A Dissolution of Moral Fibers
* Man Biceps: 10 Phrases I wish I’d NEVER Hear Again
* The Goddess Diaries: Who Will Be the Next Gloria Steinem?
* Elf Lady Chronicles: Are You Sure There’s No War on Women?
* Zen Life: An Exceedingly Simple Guide to Keeping a Journal